Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dream High OST

Posted by Aik at 1:40 AM

The Korean idol drama ‘Dream High’ is featuring artists like 2PM’s Taecyeon & Wooyoung, T-ara’s Eunjung, Miss A’s Suzy, IU, and rising young actor Kim Soo Hyun.

‘Dream High’ takes place at Kirin High School of Art and follows the lives of students as they aspire to become superstars.

dream high ost - sunye - maybe.pdf

Eye Candies:



7 comments:

mushroom on December 6, 2011 at 3:33 AM said...

files are deleted?? and why i cant download even one?

Aik on December 10, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

Sorry! I updated the links.

mushroom on December 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM said...

i like your blog very much. can download my favorite OST piano pieces..^___^

mushroom on December 10, 2011 at 9:25 PM said...

i like your blog very much. can download my favorite OST piano pieces..^___^

Aik on December 11, 2011 at 9:51 PM said...

I'm glad you like it. :)

LOIS on March 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM said...

reminds me of gossipgirl season one :D I loved it when blair and serena were back in high school.
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Anita Rahmawati on March 27, 2013 at 3:51 AM said...

Thank you so much. I really like that drama, so i'm very glad found your blog...:)

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez