Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

City Hunter 시티헌터

Posted by Aik at 10:46 PM
City Hunter (시티헌터)

The story takes place in Seoul, 2011. Lee Yoon Sung is a talented MIT-graduate who works on the international communications team in the Blue House. He plans revenge on five politicians who caused his father's death with his surrogate father Lee Jin Pyo and eventually becomes a "City Hunter."

Music Scores Available:

City Hunter OST - Suddenly (Password 99991).pdf
City Hunter OST - NaNa's Theme (Transcribed by ikkikevin).pdf
City Hunter OST - So Goodbye.pdf

Funny Scene:

Nana: Okay, let’s live together. But I have a condition. You have to sign a No Bodily Contact Agreement.
Yoon-sung: How many times do I have to tell you that you’re not my type? You’ll never ever ever be my type.
Nana: It’s just precautionary. If you grab my hand, it’s… 50,000 won!

He gets up in her face, inching closer and backing her up against the wall.

Yoon-sung: Then what if I touch your shoulders?
Nana: 100,000 won.
Yoon-sung: If I put my arm around you?
Nana: 200,000 won?
Yoon-sung: What if I hug you?
Nana: 3… 300,000 won.
Yoon-sung: A peck?
Nana: 5… 500,000 won!

He leans in…

Yoon-sung: And if I kiss you?
Nana: 1,000,000 won! [A thousand bucks, give or take.]
Yoon-sung: Hahaha. A guy sure needs a lot of money to be with you. At 1,000,000 won per kiss, who would date you? Oh no, wait… you could just prolong one kiss for extra mileage…

0 comments:

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez