Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boys Over Flowers OST - Because I'm Stupid

Posted by Aik at 2:28 AM
I found a few versions for Boys Over Flowers - Because I'm Stupid (내 머리가 나빠서). In case you want to know how to read the Korean words in the bracket : Nae Morega Nappaseo *This is a direct translation of the pronunciation.

The 1st version, credits to Gerry Chew:






The 2nd version, credits to Ah Doe:
Because I am Stupid Piano Instrumental (Korean Drama Boys of Flower) Complete Piano Sheet

The 3rd version, credits to Ah Doe:
Because I am Stupid (因为我太傻) from Korean Drama Boys of Flower (韩版花样男子) Complete Piano Sheet (With Lyrics)

The last one, credits to Yumi:
Boys Over Flowers OST - SS501 - Because I'm Stupid.pdf

You can get the lyrics for the songs here:
BOYS OVER FLOWERS 꽃보다남자 OST ROMANIZED LYRICS

If you want to get the other music scores for BOF, please send me an e-mail at aikychien at yahoo dot com and I will send you all of them.

2 comments:

sacha on January 31, 2010 at 12:28 AM said...

thank you!!!!!! very much!!
love this song! <3 and love this drama!!

Jennifer on June 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM said...

thank you!!!! thank you thank you thank you so much!!! i love the music sooo much ^^

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez