Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Music Sheets - 꽃보다남자 - The Ultimate Collection

Posted by Aik at 2:59 AM

Boys Over Flowers OST - A&T - My Heart Had A Brain Freeze.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Ashily - Lucky.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - AST'1 - Missing Heart.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Goo Hye Sun - I Don't Know Anything But Love.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Jisun - What Do I Do.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Someday, Do You Know.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - SS501 - Because I'm Stupid.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - SS501 - Wish You Were My Lover.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Suh Jin Young - A Little.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - T Max - Paradise.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - Tree Bicycle - One More Time.pdf
Boys Over Flowres OST - Starlight Tears.pdf
Boys Over Flowers OST - So Sad.pdf

All Credits to Yumi and Ashley for providing the sheets!

Somebody informed me that the link for Stand By Me is not available anymore. So, here is the new version of the sheets:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4
All credits to Gerry Chew.

The cutest couple award goes to...

Yi Jung and Ga Eul!

5 comments:

Naka on December 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

omg I love Boys Before Flowers
I even have a purse with the guys on :p

love the music especially the almost paradise song :3

Priscila on December 30, 2009 at 3:04 PM said...

I love your blog I always learn something new!

I just wanted to ask you since you are a blogger friend if you could go vote for me today? I am one of the finalists in a contest and I would love to win! If you could go and just vote for my blog: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com at
http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home that would be great! There are instructions on my blog if you need them!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch
xo
Priscila

Jane D. on March 13, 2010 at 9:13 PM said...

<3! kim bum! cute cute cute!

Juliet on March 15, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

Thanks for visiting me!

juliet xxx

Juliet on March 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM said...

Hi, I hate to spam, but I wanted to tell you that my blog birthday party continues with second giveaway. Come try your luck!

juliet xxx

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez