Hi all! Remember the piano exam I mentioned in August? I was so afraid that I might fail, but thank god, I passed, with merit! All the excitement made me smile like I'm crazy! I got 124 marks in the exam, and that's really astonishing, considering the fact that my sound sucks during the aural test because of the lack of musical talents and some slips and mistakes in my playing.
really have to thank a few person:
1. God - for giving me courage and help me to pass the exam
2. Mrs. Yeoh - for teaching me and giving me guidance me in these years
3. My mum - for allowing me to learn piano although the expense is costly
4. My good friends - for wishing me good luck in my exam
5. My internet pals - for being supportive all the time
6. A friend who is in the same 'battle' - for encouraging me
A great thank you to all of you who helped me throughout this whole process!