Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brian Crain - New Age Piano Collection

Posted by Aik at 12:45 AM
It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm not adding much to my collection nowadays. Life is hectic, and time is forever not enough for me. Have I ever mentioned that I'm a slowpoke? My exam is just around the corner, but I don't feel like studying. Anyway, here's the latest personal collection of Brian Crain's music sheets contributed by Jack.

Submitted by : Jack Le BO

Contents:
A Simple Life
A Walk In The Forest
Childhood Memories
Crimson Sky
Dancing By Starlight
Eclipse of The Moon
Flight of The Eagle
Fly Away
Gliding Moon
Joys of The Heart
Kindred Spirits
Lantern Lights
Lavender Hills
Light In The Window
Midsummer Night
Spring Waltz
Moonrise
One Morning In June
Peacefulness
Song For Rome
Song For Sienna
Sunrise

Just send me an e-mail aikychien at yahoo dot com with the title (Brian Crain - New Age Piano Collection).

1 comments:

rockyfive39 on April 19, 2011 at 5:09 AM said...

thankyou for a great collection you sent,can i ask if you have night sky by brian too thx in advance

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez