Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Iljimae OST Music Sheet

Posted by Aik at 9:48 PM

Lee Jun Ki as Iljimae / Lee Geom / Ryung


Han Hyo Joo as Eun Chae

I love watching Iljimae! Many thanks to Erin Kim for providing theses wonderful sheets!

Iljimae OST - Hwashin Version 1

Iljimae OST - Hwashin Version 2

Iljimae OST - Lonely Footsteps

Iljimae OST - Maehwa

2 comments:

Jie Xian on May 19, 2009 at 3:11 AM said...

Thanks for the music sheet!

i've been looking for it for HOURS!

Love the song!

Aik on May 26, 2009 at 3:52 AM said...

I'm so glad you like it! I'm also an Iljimae fan and I'm so in love with the beautiful OSTs. Thanks for visiting! =)

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez