Please send me an e-mail at aikychien(at)yahoo(dot)com if you want a particular music score featured in this blog. Requests in the comments will not be entertained. Thank you!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Music Sheet

Posted by Aik at 2:35 AM
Hi there, sorry for this late post. I was in a school camp yesterday. As promised, the Boys Over Flowers OST!




Boys Over Flowers OST - Ashily - Lucky.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - SHINee - Stand By Me.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - Someday, Do You Know.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - SS501 - Because I'm Stupid.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - Suh Jin Young - A Little.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - T Max - Paradise.pdf

Boys Over Flowers OST - Tree Bicycle - One More Time.pdf


*~Many thanks to Yumi for providing these sheets!~*

And by the way, if you've Yuhki Kuramoto's Nostalgia, please do me a favour by e-mailing it to me. Yumi and another reader requested for this sheet, but I can't find it until now.



12 comments:

PianoGirl09 on June 7, 2009 at 6:09 AM said...

uhmm...hi can I ask you how did you put the pdf file in your profile pls comment me back because I'm a new blogger....


tnx



take care always

Aik on June 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM said...

You mean the Korean music sheets on the sidebar?

That's from my Skydrive account. First, upload your file. Second, click 'embed' and then the link will come out by itself. Third, copy (Ctrl+c) and paste (Ctrl+v) wherever you want.

Hope these'll help! =)

Aik.

regrettingregory on June 15, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

a million thanks for the music sheets.. i hope there's more bof sheets in the future!!

thanks... hihi

Cheng Ning on June 26, 2009 at 5:05 AM said...

Hellos, do you have the brass instrument Boys Over Flowers OST music scores? mail me @ qian2ning@hotmail.com . Thanks :D

Aik on June 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM said...

Hi Cheng Ning,

I only have scores for piano. Do you want it?

ismA on January 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

@AIK
CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR PIANO SCORE...???PLEASE

esstelle on February 6, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
esstelle on February 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Hi,

Do you know of any site that sells the sheet music for BOF OST Lee Sang Gon - Nunmuri Nanda (Tears are Falling)?

If you have it I'd really appreciate it too.

Thanks!

vocabularyhelp on September 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM said...

Hi and thx 4 putting up these stuff for us but I was wondering if u could put up the piano sheet music 4 Love U also for Boys Before Flowers by Howl? If not, pls tell me where I can find the piano sheet music for free. Thx!

Jing Ying on September 29, 2010 at 12:47 AM said...

OMG!!! Thank u soo much!!!

Aik on October 16, 2010 at 1:22 AM said...

Thanks for your comments! :)

@esstelle & vocabularyhelp: Sorry, I don't have it. But I'll link it here if I get it someday.

@Jing Ying: You're welcome! I'm glad you like them!

music lover on February 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM said...

Do you have Ji Hoo's Theme La Romanesca?

 

Partitions pour le piano Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez